Brurecruit No 3, Lot 4221, Jalan Sungai Pandan, Kuala Belait, KA 1931, Brunei, Kuala Belait
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
skills and practical administrative experience in the areas of HSSE, quality, work planning, budget preparation and forecasting, hiring, qualifying, and managing personnel as well as handling all contract paperwork, drawings, certificates, and reports, as well as the procurement of materials. possess an understanding of general maintenance, including office equipment and utility maintenance, process and building preventive and corrective maintenance repairs. competent to understand engineering drawings, possess the necessary understanding of industrial safety, and have worked for a minimum of three years.
- Excellent communication
- Time management
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelors' Degree
- civil engineering
Training & Certifications
- DEFENSIVE DRIVING
- TAP & SCP ( Local)
- SPK (Local)
- Workmen Compensation Insurance