- Analyze and evaluate current IT systems, including hardware, software, and network features.
- Communicate with management and employees to determine system requirements.
- Plan new systems that address any issues with the current systems.
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports for all proposed upgrades.
- Collaborate with the IT team to implement your plan.
- Test the new systems to validate that they are working as expected.
- Report back on all improvements made, as well as any setbacks.
- Create training processes and documentation to teach others how to use new systems.
- Continuously build your skills and knowledge.
Problem solving skills
Information Technology SKills
Training & Certifications
TAP & SCP ( Local)
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
8 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
No 3, Lot 4221, Jalan Sungai Pandan, Kuala Belait, KA 1931, Brunei