- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Setting, aligning, and leveling heavy equipment machinery.
- Selecting the appropriate rigging gear.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Inspecting rigging before final use.
- Monitoring and maintaining rigging equipment.
- Maneuvering loads using heavy equipment machinery and by hand.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company safety procedures.
- Communicating with the rigging and construction team.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
working at height
Oil & Gas
High school Diploma
Training & Certifications
High School Diploma
TAP & SCP (Local)
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
12 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
LOT 78, Jalan Lorong Setia Di Raja, Sungai Duhon Industrial Area, Kuala Belait, Negara Brunei Darussalam