- Monitor the cost of site resources.
- Inspect and then value completed work.
- Set up the project cost projection system to allocate the cost as per the requirements.
- Carry out measurements on site and prepare in term evaluations to include all values relating to labour, materials, and equipment.
- Verify estimate time of job cards.
- Make and maintain an accurate up to date measurement of all material installed in each area.
- Verify documents for variation orders / pricing of quantity for variation orders.
- Review extension of time claims
- Prepare monthly reports and construction budget forecasts
- Attend project meetings and ensuring all stakeholders are kept up to date, informed of project progression and any issues
- Preparation of final jobs close out report and analyzing with theoretical quantities verses actual quantities and preparation of as built drawings.
Completed 1st & 2nd doses.
- Medically Fit to Work.
- Minimum 10 years in the oil and gas industry.
- Fluency in English.
- Capable of handling the relevant IT tools (Microsoft Office Suites)
- Experience in an international environment is preferred.