- PIC (lifting person in charge) Be responsible for managing day to day lifting operations.
- Plan, organize, supervise and liaise closely with sub-contractors and operation teams on all ongoing lifting activities.
- Conduct routine checks and inspections of works on site to ensure compliance with authorities' and client's requirements.
- Review project safety ([removed] lifting plans, etc.)
- Other ad-hoc duties as per assigned.
Completed 1st & 2nd doses.
- Medically Fit to Work.
- Possess valid certificates required as a PIC.
- Has an Offshore Experience as a PIC
- Has experience in a supervisory role.
HNTEC (Higher National Technical Certificate)
NTec (National Technical Education Certificate)
Training & Certifications
TAP & SCP (Local)
Overtime Pay tips
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
8 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
No 3, Lot 4221, Jalan Sungai Pandan, Kuala Belait, KA 1931, Brunei