- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Training & Certifications
TAP & SCP
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
8 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
No 3, Lot 4221, Jalan Sungai Pandan, Kuala Belait, KA 1931, Brunei