• Travel to customer job sites to troubleshoot and maintain industrial equipment, specifically piston and rotary screw air compressors, various types of air dryers and other air system components
• Perform diagnostics and determine causes for malfunctions on defective air compressor systems
• Provide failure analysis and equipment/system recommendations to improve reliability and/or performance.
• Consult with and advise customers on compressed air equipment needs, maintenance, and repairs
• Technical assistance on equipment start-ups and installations
• Read and comprehend operational manuals, electrical schematics, and parts breakdowns
• Document service and installation activities by completing work orders for each job
• Maintaining service vehicle with proper equipment, tools, and parts to promote efficient, factory approved methods for servicing equipment.
• Other assignments may be given at the discretion of the management
Standby to troubleshoot the air compressor if a problem arises while it is in operation.
hands on skill
HNTec (Higher Technical Education Certificate)
Training & Certifications
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
8 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
No 3, Lot 4221, Jalan Sungai Pandan, Kuala Belait, KA 1931, Brunei