- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
Training & Certifications
TAP & SCP
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
12 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
LOT 78, Jalan Lorong Setia Di Raja, Sungai Duhon Industrial Area, Kuala Belait, Negara Brunei Darussalam