- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
Problem solving skills
hands on skill
Electrical technician skills
Oil & Gas
Training & Certifications
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
12 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
LOT 78, Jalan Lorong Setia Di Raja, Sungai Duhon Industrial Area, Kuala Belait, Negara Brunei Darussalam