- Ensures that the design of new or modified facilities complies with the company's specifications, codes, and standards for the project.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the project team for electrical/instrumentation works topics.
- Follow HSE rules and ensure that they are always followed, will report any irregularities.
- Enforce Safety Requirements, Health, Safety & Environmental Plans, Safety Initiatives and HSE Communications to ensure these documents are reviewed, shared and understood by the contractor’s workforce.
- Inspect electrical/instrumentation works progress and perform quality controls at construction sites to verify codes and other specification requirements are met.
- Ensure that the permit to work, procedures and mitigation measures are in place prior to start the work.
- Ensure that contractors record all quality control checks, and that all quality documentation is available.
- Providing proactive leadership and direction to the construction contractor workforce to ensure that standards of quality, safety, security, and environmental compliance are developed and consistently maintained.
- Participating in construction conference calls and meetings
- To provide daily updates about contractor activities and issue daily reports.
Completed 1st & 2nd doses.
- Medically Fit to Work.
- Minimum 15 years in the electrical & instrumentation works in oil and gas industry experience in an international environment is preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Capable of handling the relevant IT tools (Microsoft office suites).