- Enforce Safety Requirements, Health, Safety & Environmental Plans, Safety Initiatives and HSE Communications to ensure these documents are reviewed, shared and understood by the contractor’s workforce.
- Inspect civil works progress and perform quality controls of buildings and equipment
foundations at construction sites to verify codes and other specification
requirements are met.
- Ensure that the permit to work, procedures and mitigation measures are in place prior to start the work.
- Ensure that contractors record all quality control checks, and that all quality documentation is available.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the project team for civil works
- Participating in construction conference calls and meetings
- To provide daily updates about contractor activities and issue daily reports.
Completed 1st & 2nd doses.
- Medically Fit to Work.
- Minimum 15 years in the civil works in oil and gas industry.
- Fluency in English.
- Capable of handling the relevant IT tools (Microsoft Office Suites).
- Has education background within civil works.