- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Training & Certifications
TAP & SCP
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
8 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
No 3, Lot 4221, Jalan Sungai Pandan, Kuala Belait, KA 1931, Brunei