• Places steel shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
• Masks or covers specified areas of object to protect from abrading action.
• Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling
• Turns valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through
• Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive laden compressed air over surface of parts.
• Directs nozzle over surface of large parts.
• Examines finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Recovers and prepares steel shot for reuse or disposal.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.