- Responsible for carrying out cutting and bending of reinforcement steel bar using hand and power tools along with fabrication and placing of reinforcement steel bar as per drawing requirement.
- Reading and interpreting architectural blueprints and engineering plans.
- Determining material requirements and construction techniques based on design specifications.
- Constructing steel frames, supports, columns, concrete reinforcements, and other steel structures.
- Transporting steel elements to the construction site and demarcating offloading and working areas.
- Preparing for installation by measuring, cutting, aligning, and placing steel structures.
- Positioning steel girders, columns, and supports using cranes and hoisting methods.
- Verifying the alignment of steel elements with the use of levels, plumb bobs, and laser sights.
- Installing steel infrastructure by bolting, wiring, and welding elements together according to the design specifications.
- Ensuring that all health and safety measures are adhered to.
- Performing maintenance and repairs to existing steel frames and structures, as needed.
hands on skill
Wiring and welding
High school Diploma
Training & Certifications
High School Diploma
Job Creation Date
Type of Work
12 hour shift
Multiple Country Preferences
Location Address of Job
LOT 78, Jalan Lorong Setia Di Raja, Sungai Duhon Industrial Area, Kuala Belait, Negara Brunei Darussalam